Wednesday 3 October 2012

Inspirational Wednesdays - As according to Pinterest

 Hey everyone! It's Wednesday and I'm feeling like poop...did I just say that? I've got the fall time cold that everyone seems to be getting up here in the not-so-hot-not-so-cold True North. I've made myself a HOT (burned my precious tongue) cup of tea and pulled up my comfy computer chair...the kitchen table chair...and turned up the heat...fine, I cuddled with my scratchy dog....
Can you believe I found the owl mug at a Local Goodwill!! Score!
And off to the magical DIY/inspirational land of Pinterest.

I've been in a 'snap-a-photo' kind of mood lately....a lot actually. Must be all the wonderful colours.


I *heart* this! I see our 2012 Christmas card inspiration!!


How about getting cozy near this fireplace! Brace yourself....winter is coming.... *insert smirk*
mmmmm....cozy
                                                                      Source: styleathome.com via Beckki on Pinterest

These cookies look delish! Definitely on the Pinterest To Try list.
 


AND FINALLY


OMG!!! Isn't he the cutest little thing you have ever seen!! So 'HIP'




So what's Pinspiring you?

0 comments:

Post a Comment