Thursday 27 September 2012

Autumn Bliss

The weather is starting the get chillier and it's raining orange, red and yellow leaves outside...that's right it's that beautiful time of year again! My favourite season...AUTUMN!!! Honestly who doesn't love how beautiful it is outside! So to honour this beautiful, wonderful, grateful-filled season, I made some homemade Applesauce with cranberry scones!!!


The recipes I found over at one of my favourite blogs --- Skinnytaste. I'm serious, Gina's Skinny Recipes are absolutely amazing and perfect for those who are like me and wanting to lose a little...ok....a lot of weight before the season of moresweetsthenthewaistwillallowalongwithemptyresolutionswedon'tintendtokeep season...aka the Holiday season, in case any of you didn't understand my crazy mind thought. :)

Who needs scented candles when you have apple, cinnamon and cranberries cooking up in your kitchen.

 You can find the scone recipe I used if you follow this link ---> over here
And the Glorious in your mouth Applesauce you can find over here

You'll thank me for directing you over to her after you taste your goodies!! I'll wait right here as you bake...

I mean look at how pretty the scones look!

But if you're not careful....or distracted...they'll be all gone...I blame the kitchen gnomes...

Enjoy the beauty of the season!









0 comments:

Post a Comment