Saturday 22 December 2012

It's Beginning to Look A lot like Christmas

 Everywhere you go, there's a tree in the grande hotel, one in the park as well...okay I'll stop. But you have to admit it is a catchy tune, no? no...okay fine, I'm just a little nutty this time of year. Christmas has always been a big part of my family life growing up. The season of celebrating was exactly that. We celebrated and it would last the whole season.  We would put up our tree mid November (while watching the Toronto Santa Claus Parade) and the tree doesn't come down until January 8. When I moved in with C, that didnt really change...
Even my parent's dog, Patch, gets into the Christmas Spirit

 
The very first year I made C buy a Christmas tree.

Yup that's our skinny little tree that almost matches C's height. We live in a small house so space is limited hence the diet tree. However, that tree has grown *figuratively*  into our beautiful Christmas centerpiece.

This year, we decorated our tree with reds, silvers, golds and greens. I think it's beautiful but I could be bias. 






Can you spot the Disney reference ... yup I'm a nerd.

0 comments:

Post a Comment