Wednesday 27 June 2012

Baking, baking and baking....oh my...

Hi all! So that's what my last week has consisted of baking, baking, and baking... OH MY! So every once in a while I get that bakin' craving. I start my search across the blog world looking for inspiration and as I'm sure all of your know, inspiration is something the blog world NEVER lacks. Holy moly horses! So many pies, cakes, cookies and yum yums I just want to make....and eat....wish calories were imaginary...


I have tried cinnamon rolls (recipe from The Pioneer Woman). Let me tell you, these babies were to die for!! I followed her instructions to the T and these suckers went quickly. My family wanted them, friends and the boyfriend couldn't keep his hands off them either.


Then I tried sugar cookies. (recipe from Bake at 350 and inspiration came from all over the blog world, wish i wrote it down)













Then there is my Puppy Lady who celebrated her 1st birthday!!!!!!! It was so exciting. C and I made her a cake...okay not a 'cake' but a meat loaf (turkey and lean beef with some ketchup, an egg, pepper, salt. With mashed potato (icing) and peanut butter lettering )

She nearly lost her mind when she saw it! She's so adorable!



Then of caking and cupcakes...so yummy and colourful.









And of course the christmas gingerbread house and cookies...I didn't decorate the cookies...C did. Isn't he the artist... :)





Gotta love baking.

0 comments:

Post a Comment